Week 3 Blog Challenge

Images

Hey guys! Welcome back! In this week’s blog challenge, we are required to present a blog about images. I have personally created a sketch of my avatar on sketchbook. This drawing took me about ten minutes. The final sketch turned out like this:

(Sorry, It’s a little blurry. Hehe)

I used an app called Sketchbook. You can get it on a computer or an iPad. Personally, I think I did a pretty good job on the sketch!

It’s important to carefully use pictures when you are on the internet. When you take pictures from Google, there can still be copyright. So, you can make your own version of the drawing, like I did, and give credit to the original drawing. The original drawing from this sketch is from google, and the artist is yousinyu.  I think (s)he is an amazing artist and is really great at drawing anime.

If you don’t know who drew the picture or who took the photograph, you might as well copy the url from where you got the image from. This helps give credit to where you got the image from. Using pictures can be dangerous if you don’t give credit to the source. Good luck using all your pictures! 🙂